The Single Factor

Monday, May 19, 2003

Welcome to a new blog! I bet you're wondering what's up with the name of this thing? "The Single Factor"? What is she talking about? Well, keep reading.

The Single Factor......for many of us, it's our marital status. Perhaps you're Single and Looking, or you're Single and Loving It. I hope you're not Married and Exploring Options (unless you're buying a new car...then options are good)! My exploration, please join me on it, is to discover that one is NOT the loneliest number. The word "one" needs to gain a positive connotation...one purpose, one focus, one life to live here on earth (not the soap opera) and one life that extends through eternity, one way to determine where you will end up in eternity.

I don't know all the answers, but I know the One who does.

Check back for more!

elainejuly